- Q: What differentiates Yan Jin from other makeup artists?
- Yan Jin is a professionally trained makeup + hair artist and image consultant. Her philosophy on beauty centers around the use of colours and shapes. She uses colour analysis (based on RAL and PCCS standards) to create original makeup looks that brings out the most beautiful version of the person.
- Q: What brands of makeup do you use?
- Our kits contain a wide variety of professional and luxury brands, such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, NARS, Guerlain, Shiseido, Cle de peau BEAUTE, M.A.C, Make UP For Ever, YSL, Banila Co., KETT, Lancome, Temptu Pro, and more.
- Q: How long will the makeup last?
- We pride in our technique for creating long lasting makeup, usually up to an entire day under normal circumstances.
- Q: What is a bridal makeup and hair trial?
- A bridal makeup and hair trial consists of consultation, colour analysis, makeup, and hair styling. The purpose is to perfect the ideal look before the wedding. Please note that a bridal trial can take up to 4 hours.
- Q: How much time does it takes to get ready on the wedding day?
- Makeup and hair for the bride can take up to 3 hours and up to 1.5 hours for each bridesmaid. In a large bridal party, I will arrange for assistant(s) and always aim to have everyone ready in 4 to 5 hours.
- Q: Can I see more pictures of your past work?
- Of course! I am always available for free consultation in my studio, where I can show you pictures of my past clients. I will not however, send pictures via Email or Internet as I respect the privacy of all my clients.
- Q: Where is the location of your studio?
- My studio is located near the Square One shopping centre, in Mississauga.
- Q: Do you travel to locations?
- Yes, our bridal services are available in both mobile and in studio, except for trials.
- Q: Do you do Airbrush makeup?
- Yes, please contact us for a custom quote.
© Yan Jin